Unified Security Management
Do you feel your company’s IT infrastructure is secure?
How do you know?
Data breaches are increasing at alarming rates in all industries. Many of these breaches exist for years before they are discovered. Another complicating factor is that people are more connected than ever before and all technology devices pose a threat. Many organizations still believe that having basic perimeter security such as a firewall is enough protection; but the truth is that the threat may already be inside.
If you are not actively monitoring your data, you may never be aware that a breach has occurred.
WITS Unified Security Management is an ongoing service that combines advanced security tools to monitor all devices that make up you IT infrastructure and actively look for gaps in your security 24/7. Our Security Operations Center (SOC) analysts will review the information, determine severity, and report back on how best to remedy the issue.
Monitoring Services Include:
– Security Device Log Collection
– Network Intrusion Detection System (NIDS)
– Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
– Reputation Monitoring
– Counter Threat Intelligence
– Event Correlation & Analysis
– Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Detection
– Vulnerability Testing & Reporting
– File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)
– Host Intrusion Detection System (HIDS)
For more information or to setup a free consultation please contact WITS today by calling 716-261-2961 or by using the contact form.